All Florida Atlantic University active employees may access their IRS Form W-2 electronically through employee self-service in Workday on January 20, 2020. The printed electronic form is an acceptable version of Form W-2. Your access to this information is secured with your ID and password through Workday.
Please note that you must be on campus to print your W-2 or remote into your computer via VPN. You will not be able to access your W-2 off campus.
Former Florida Atlantic University employees will receive their 2019 Form W-2 via U.S. Postal Service. Forms will be postmarked and mailed to the address of record by Friday, January 31, 2020.
How to access electronic Form W-2:
Please follow the directions below to access and print your Electronic 2019 Form W-2.
- Log into Workday: https://www.myworkday.com/fau
- Click on the Pay Worklet on your home screen
- Click on More (2) link
- Click on My Tax Documents
- Click on View/Print
- Go to your profile and click on W: Drive in Workday
- Click on W-2 Form 2019.pdf
- Go to File and print
- Notice to Employee will print on second page
Access to Form W-2 Prior to 2015:
All employees that require Form W-2 PRIOR to 2015 will need to contact the Payroll Department at 561-297-6401 or email payroll.
Please complete the Request for Duplicate W-2 form and fax to 561-297-1062. If you choose to email the form, only include the last four digits of your social security number.
Requesting copies of Form W-2:
Duplicate W-2 forms are provided to all active employees at no charge
For Terminated employees, the fee is $10. Fee can be submitted to the Payroll Department via the FAU Marketplace.
(For Non-Resident Aliens Only)
- See information above for Form W-2 instructions
- Form 1042-S is not available electronically
- Form 1042-S will be mailed to the address of record by March 16, 2020
If you have questions, please contact the FAU Payroll Department by calling 561-297-6401 or send your questions to email@example.com.