- Complete and submit the online application and pay the non-refundable $30 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended.
- Submit your test scores (SAT/ACT/CLT/AP/IB/CLEP/AICE) and high school transcripts - if applicable.
How to Apply
Who Should Apply As A Transfer Student?
- Students who earned 12 or more college credits after high school. (If you completed your AA degree at the same time as earning your high school diploma you must apply as a Freshman)
- Returning FAU students.
- Students pursuing a second bachelor’s degree.
Steps to Apply
Cost of Attendance
Total Tuition & Fees for One Academic Year *
|Student Type||Tuition Per Credit Hour||Tuition & Fees|
|Student Type||FL Resident|
|Tuition Per Credit Hour||$203.29|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,816|
|Student Type||Non-Florida Resident|
|Tuition Per Credit Hour||$721.84|
|Tuition & Fees||$20,192|
Admissions Information Sessions and Tours
Learn more about Florida Atlantic through campus tours, information sessions, virtual tours, or special events tailored to transfer students.