Providing a Variety of Parking and Transportation Services Across Fau Campuses
Florida Atlantic University's Parking and Transportation Services provides a variety of campus services including the campus shuttle bus on the Boca Raton campus, charter bus services for University departments, and parking management and enforcement. FAU Parking and Transportation Services is located on the Boca Raton campus in the Student Services Building (SU-80).
We value your feedback. If you have any questions or comments, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Spring 2024 Semester!
Parking ePermits for students will be available starting January 2nd. Click here and follow the prompts to register. License plate numbers serve as the vehicle identifier (license plates do not have the letter “O” only number “0”), so please be sure all information is correct to avoid receiving a citation. You are allowed up to two vehicles per ePermit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time. Everyone parking on campus must have a valid ePermit.
• Must purchase an ePermit for $0.00 and attach vehicle to ePermit (cost of ePermit is included in tuition fees).
• If you add vehicles to “Edit Profile” you MUST also add the vehicle to “My EPermits” to avoid receiving a citation for no valid ePermit.
• Commuter students: park in blue lots; you may park in red lots between 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
• Resident students: park in green lots; you may park in blue or red lots between 6 p.m. – 6 a.m. unless otherwise posted. Do not park in any parking garages.
• Jupiter residents (black ePermit): may park in any blue lots.
• Meters are reserved for visitors; do not park at meters if you have an active ePermit.
• Do not park on the grass or in a fire lane.
• Lot 40 is reserved for Palm Beach State use only.
• Do not back in; all vehicles must be parked nose in with the license plate visible.
• As a courtesy, for the first 2-weeks of the semester, Boca Raton, Davie, and Jupiter campus students will not be cited for no ePermit only in the student lots ; a warning will be issued to encourage parking in correct areas.
• If you receive a ticket, make sure you either pay or appeal; if you have three or more unpaid citations, your vehicle will be booted.
NOTE: Students attending the Fort Lauderdale campus are able to park on the 6th and 7th floors of the parking garage (144 SE 1st Ave.). The areas dedicated to FAU/Broward College are 7th floor (roof top), 6A, 6C and ramp 6E on the 6th floor. You will need to display a valid hangtag which will be available for pick up in the lobby of the Fort Lauderdale campus (111 East Las Olas Blvd.) on Tuesday, January 9th and Wednesday January 10, from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Access to the flat lot in Fort Lauderdale is available to students Monday through Friday, 6 p.m. – 5 a.m., and any time during the weekend. Otherwise, pick-up hangtags at the Boca Campus Parking and Transportation Office located in SU-80 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.
We have numerous resources and services available for the university community, all of which are available on our website at: Business Services - Parking and Transportation Services
We hope you find this information helpful, and as always feel free to contact us via email at FAUPARK@fau.edu with any questions that you may have.
Have a great semester!
FAU Business Services - Parking and Transportation Services