Providing a Variety of Parking and Transportation Services Across Fau Campuses
Florida Atlantic University's Parking and Transportation Services provides a variety of campus services including the campus shuttle bus on the Boca Raton campus, charter bus services for University departments, and parking management and enforcement. FAU Parking and Transportation Services is located on the Boca Raton campus in the Student Services Building (SU-80).
We value your feedback. If you have any questions or comments, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 FALL PARKING ePERMITS AVAILABLE AUGUST 12th
2023 SUMMER PARKING ePERMITS AVAILABLE MAY 6th
Summer parking ePermits for students will be available starting May 6th and will expire August 18, 2023. Click here and follow the prompts to register. License plate numbers serve as the vehicle identifier, so please be sure all information is correct to avoid receiving a citation. You are allowed up to two vehicles per permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time. Everyone parking on campus must have a valid ePermit.
- Must Click here and click “Buy Permit” to purchase a permit for $0.00 and attach the vehicle to the permit (cost of the permit is included in tuition fees).
- Commuter Students: Park in blue lots; you may park in red lots between 6 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Resident Students: Park in green lots; you may park in blue or red lots between 6 p.m. – 7 a.m. unless otherwise posted.
- Meters are reserved for visitors; do not park at meters if you have an active permit.
- Do not park on the grass or in a fire lane.
- Lot 40 is reserved for Palm Beach State use only.
- Do not back in; all vehicles must be parked nose in with the license plate visible.
- As a courtesy, Boca Raton, Davie, and Jupiter campus students will not be cited if parked in the wrong parking lot/zone during the first week of the Summer 2023 semester; a warning will be issued to encourage parking in correct areas; citations will be given for all other offenses (backing-in, parking on grass, at the meters, or in a hazardous way).
- If you receive a ticket, make sure you either pay or appeal; if you have three or more unpaid citations, your vehicle will be booted.
NOTE: Students attending the Fort Lauderdale campus are able to park on the 6th and 7th floors of the parking garage (144 SE 1st Ave.). The areas dedicated to FAU/Broward College are 7th floor (roof top), 6A, 6C and ramp 6E on the 6th floor. You will need to display a valid hanging permit, which is available for pick up Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Parking and Transportation Services office located on the Boca campus within the Student Services Building (SU-80). Access to the flat lot in Fort Lauderdale is available to students Monday through Friday, 6 p.m. – 5 a.m., and any time during the weekend.
For more information, visit www.fau.edu/parking, email FAUpark@fau.edu or call 561-297-2771.