Advising - Graduate College Forms

When you have taken 18 credit hours, you'll need to complete a Plan of Study (POS). This form is your contract with the English Department and Graduate College regarding your degree requirements. All classes you will take in the future must be listed, and we often don't yet know what those will be, so it's rather inevitable that you'll also need to complete a Revision to Plan of Study form at some point. This form allows you to change courses listed on your POS. See me for help.

The Form 10 is the Request to Waive a University Regulation. You'll use this form for any deviations from the standard requirements. See me for help with this.

All of these forms can be found at the Graduate College's Web site.