20 Oct, 2019
"Gandhi at 150 Symposium"
- Davie Campus from 9:00 am to 6 pm(ET) at LA 456
- Interdisciplinary and International Conference
- 150 years of Gandhi: Impacts and Appraisals
- More Information about Symposium
21 Oct, 2019
"Ela Gandhi Visit"
- Boca Campus
- From 4 pm to 8 pm (ET)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Tickets available at olliboca.fau.edu & fauevents.com
26 Oct, 2019
- Davie Campus
- Morning Session from10:00am to1pm (ET) at North Regional/Broward College Library
- Evening Session from7:00pm to 10:00 pm (ET) at LA120
- Tickets free, but Donations Appreciated
- Event Link Morning Session, Evening session
A project by Drs. Opalinski and Liehr of Nursing, Dr. Stein of Anthropology and community partners have been chosen for the National Academy of Medicine “Visualize Health Equity” nationwide community art project.
Dr. Rajmohan Gandhi delivered the Annual PJHR Gandhi Commemoration Lecture entitled "Why Gandhi Still Matters." The lecture was delivered on the FAU Davie Campus on 2 October 2018.