The Bachelor of Public Management is designed to provide a broad understanding of the administrative structures and functions found in public sector organizations. In addition to equipping students with foundation skills relevant to work in public sector organizations, the B.P.M. encourages study in related areas such as architecture, business, criminal justice, political science, psychology, social work, and urban and regional planning. In this way, students have an opportunity to adapt their programs of study to fit their own academic and career interests.


For any questions regarding the Bachelor of Public Management degree program, please contact Dr. Cliff McCue (BPM Program Coordinator) at cmccue@fau.edu or call 561-297-4152.

For questions about advising, please contact the College Advising Center at 561-297-3800. To make an appointment with your advisor, please log on to the Success Network/Starfish.