How to Clear the Cache in Your Web Browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
On IPhone, etc.
Here's how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time.
On Safari on Mac
- Select the first item "Safari" in the main menu and from the drop-down the item "Preferences..."
A popup opens. Click on the tab "Advanced."
- Check the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom.
- Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named "Develop."
- If you click on the menu item "Develop" you can select "Empty Caches" from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
Clear the cache
Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Tip: Here's another way to clear the Firefox cache:
Click the Library button, click History, and click Clear Recent History…. Next to Time range to clear, choose Everything from the drop-down menu, select Cache in the items list, make sure other items you want to keep are not selected and then click the OK button.