August 15-20, 2021
- 8:00am - 11:00am: Drill (practice field)
- 11:00am - 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm: Music rehearsal/sectionals (various locations)
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Dinner
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm: Drill (practice field)
Keep in mind that this is a sample schedule. You will be given a detailed daily schedule when you register for training. We make every effort to use this time in a productive and efficient manner.
ON-CAMPUS HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Secure a contract with FAU Student Housing for the Fall term
- Register for Marching Band (MUN 1110 or 4113) before July 31
- The FAU Band office will contact the FAU Student Housing office and assure that your room will be ready
- Move-in is the first Sunday of Pre-Season Training
- FAU Student Housing will add a $120 early move-in fee to your housing bill
Student Housing receives hundreds of calls everyday, and often cannot answer questions about early move-in. Contact the Band Office directly with questions. Call 561.297.3854 or email FAUBands@fau.edu.
Students living off-campus must make move-in arrangements on their own. Be sure that your scheduled move-in for the same Sunday to avoid conflicts with camp and the start of classes.
Students will need to provide their own meals for the week of Pre-Season Training. Until Thursday of Pre-Season Training, the only options are off-campus. Starting Thursday and into the Fall semester, FAU Dining Services will open. Learn more about how to get a meal plan here for the Fall semester.