FAU Band Day
September 21, 2019
The 2019 FAU Band Day will be held on September 21 as the FAU Owls take on the Wagner College Seahawks. Participating schools will perform a special half-time show allongside members of the Marching Owls. Please complete the registration form on this webpage so we can prepare. The cost is $200 for an entire band or $20 for an individual (whichever is less). This covers a uniform t-shirt, lunch, and a ticket to the game.
This is a tentative schedule for the day. It will be updated soon.
- 2:00 pm - Rehearsal at the bands practice field (baseball diamond B)
- 3:30 pm - Parade to FAU Stadium with the Marching Owls
- 4:00 pm - Pizza time (provided!)
- 5:40 pm - Watch the Marching Owls Pre-Game Show
- 6:00 pm - Kick-off time, Go Owls!
- 7:30 pm - Special half-time show featuring our guests
Email Dr. Marc Decker with any questions.