Starting with Spring 2022 term, FAU is utilizing centralized application service (CAS) for graduate programs. To begin your application, based on the graduate program of interest, select the corresponding application button below, create a username and password and complete your electronic application in the CAS system.
In preparation for your graduate application, make sure to review the admissions requirements of the program you are applying to on the Graduate Degree Programs page, as requirements and deadlines may vary.
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended.
- Transcripts from U.S. institutions or English-speaking Canadian institutions should be sent directly to the centralized application systems (CAS). For more information on how to send transcripts, please visit the Help Center.
Please Note: Applicants who previously attended FAU do not need to send their FAU transcripts.
Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. If required, you will self-report scores into the Centralized Application System (CAS), but you will need to request your official scores be sent to FAU directly. The FAU school codes are below.
- FAU's school code for the GRE is 5229
- FAU's school code for the GMAT is 9LX
- Supplemental Information will be uploaded directly to the centralized application system.
To apply to graduate programs in the College of Engineering and Computer Science, click on the EngineeringCAS button below.
To apply to Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology program in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, click on the CSDCAS button below.
To apply to the remaining graduate programs in the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters, College of Education, Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine, Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing, Charles E. Schmidt College of Science, or College of Social Work and Criminal Justice, click on the GradCAS button below.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Combined FAU Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Seeking Student
- Combined bachelor’s to master’s degrees allow current FAU undergraduates to take graduate courses in their senior year that count towards a master’s degree.
- Visit the Pathways to Graduate Education website for more information and to apply for a combined bachelor's to master's degree program.