College of Business Application Information
To apply to a graduate program from another college, click here.
In preparation for your graduate application, make sure to review the admissions requirements of the College of Business program you are applying to on the Programs page, as requirements and deadlines may vary.
Required Application Documents
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended directly to the FAU Graduate College at:
- Florida Atlantic University, Graduate College, SU-80, Room 101, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Electronic transcripts are accepted when requested through official third-party services, such as Parchment, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, etc. GraduateCollege@fau.edu should be selected as the recipient.
Please Note: Applicants who previously attended FAU do not need to send their FAU transcripts.
Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. Scores must be sent directly to FAU through the ETS website. The FAU school codes are below.
- FAU's school code for the GRE is 5229
- FAU's school code for the GMAT is 9LX
- Supplemental Information for your application might be required by the individual program of interest. Be sure to check these requirements and send these items directly to the academic department.
- Foreign Credential Evaluation: Graduate applicants who completed all or part of their education abroad are required to have their foreign credentials evaluated. Depending on the program, the evaluation required will be a “general” or a “course-by-course” evaluation with a grade point average from each institution attended. Applicants have two options for obtaining foreign credential evaluations:
- Option 1) Choose an independent evaluating company that is a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member, and send transcripts directly to the evaluating company. Evaluations by NACES member organizations must be completed with authenticated documents. Evaluations completed by NACES members should be sent directly to FAU Graduate College at: Florida Atlantic University, Graduate College, SU-80, Room 101, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Option 2) Florida Atlantic University will evaluate transcripts internally. Note: Evaluations completed by FAU are only valid for FAU admission purposes. Official transcripts and English translations (for official documents in languages other than English) must arrive in English 30 days prior to the application deadline for FAU to evaluate them internally. To find more information on internal evaluations, visit our Foreign Credential Evaluation Page.
must provide evidence of proficiency in English from one of the following tests, reported directly to FAU Graduate College:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): The minimum university requirement for TOEFL is 500 (Paper-Based Test) and 61 (Internet Based Test).
- FAU's school code for TOEFL is 5229
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): The minimum university requirement for IELTS is a band score of 6.0.
- Duolingo: The minimum university requirement for Duolingo is 90.
- Successful completion of Level VI in the Academic Track of the University's Intensive English Institute.
Exceptions: Non-Native speakers of English are not required to submit proof of English language proficiency if they meet one of the following:
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in the United States or abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in a country where English is the majority native-speaking language, or where English is the primary language of instruction starting in the primary grades.
- For undergraduate applicants only, completion of at least thirty (30) postsecondary credits, including ENC 1101 and ENC 1102, or the equivalent, with a grade of C or higher, from a U.S. regionally accredited post-secondary institution or from a recognized post-secondary institution abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Completion of at least sixty (60) post-secondary credits or an associate degree or higher from a U.S. regionally accredited postsecondary institution or from a recognized post-secondary institution abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
The official FAU regulation on English Language Proficiency can be found here: Regulation 4.009.
Pay Application Fee
Florida Atlantic University uses an online store to collect the $30.00 admission application fee payment via credit card. You can enter either your confirmation number or your name and birth date in order to pay. If you have any problems, you can contact the Graduate College. Once the system locates your application, it will display your admissions application information before you proceed to pay.
Click the button below to pay via credit/debit card.
If you cannot pay by credit card online, you can pay your application fee by mail or in person at the Graduate College. Payment is accepted by check, money order or in cash. Be sure to provide the confirmation number if you use a check, money order or cash so it can be matched to your application. See the address below to mail your application fee to the Graduate College.
This is a nonrefundable application fee. Do not submit a fee for the same application multiple times.
If you attempted to pay your $30.00 application fee (or admissions tuition fee payment) online via credit card, but received an error message of "invalid", please see below for possible explanations:
- Admissions application was not submitted through the FAU website. You may have submitted a departmental supplemental application and not the graduate application through College of Business/Graduate College App. You will need to complete a graduate application and then pay the application fee.
- Invalid College of Business/Graduate College App confirmation number was entered.
- Last name or first name does not match what was submitted.
- Date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Combination of name and date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Payment has already been received.
- The College of Business/Graduate College App application you submitted is more than 10 business days old.
Applicants should contact the College of Business Graduate Admissions Liaison, Ashley Severino, at email@example.com for further instructions.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Combined FAU Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Seeking Student
- Combined bachelor’s to master’s degrees allow current FAU undergraduates to take graduate courses in their senior year that count towards a master’s degree.
- Visit the Pathways to Graduate Education website for more information and to apply for a combined bachelor's to master's degree program.
All materials submitted in support of your application become the property of Florida Atlantic University. The Graduate College cannot return materials or copies to applicants. The completion and submission of your online graduate application with your electronic signature is accepted as a legal signature, recognized by Florida statutes.