16th Annual Georgina Dieter Dennis
Honor Choral Festival
November 3, 2023
Open to Middle School (unchanged Voices) and High School Students
Each school should submit one registration. If you have balance issues with your participants, please contact Dr. Stacie Rossow (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE registering.
Registrations are due by Friday, October 20, 2023
NEW THIS YEAR: Registrations are through FAU Marketplace. Payment must be made at time of registration via this online system. This system will shut down an ensemble when it has reached maximum capacity so we recommend early registration. For registration you need to know number in each voice part in each ensemble and chaperones for lunch. Simply select the number of participants in each voice part and add to your cart.
A separate document is requested for Student names and shirt sizes. Please download this form and email to Stacie Rossow (email@example.com) by October 23, 2023.
- High School Participants: $35 per student (includes t-shirt, lunch, and dinner)
- one director is complimentary with a complete quartet registration
- Chaperones: $20 each
- covers the cost of food for the day (lunch and pizza)
Cost of music is additional and will be purchased by the school
Dinner is a pizza party - we must be made aware of anyone who cannot eat pizza at the time of registration.
- Selections by Paul Basler
- The Wind Among the Reeds (New commission) by Michael McGlynn
All scores and practice parts will be sent to schools after registration.
Friday, November 3 (9:00am- 9:00 pm)
- Check in/seating begins at 8:30
- Rehearsals begin at 9:00am
- Rehearsals, Coaching Sessions, Recital Hour throughout the day
- Instrumental rehearsal
- Lunch at FAU Dining Hall/ Director’s Luncheon
- Pizza dinner with Q & A session with FAU Students
- Concert 7:00 pm (free admission)
- All students should wear something comfortable for the day of the festival. A shirt will be provided at check in.
- Concert attire will be whatever the school wears as their formal performance attire.
- Additionally, students should have a black folder for the concert. (For the treble ensemble, a binder style would be preferred as the score is sent digitally and not bound)
Questions? Please contact Dr. Stacie Rossow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download this form, complete, and email to Dr. Stacie Rossow (email@example.com) no later than October 23, 2023.