15th Annual Georgina Dieter Dennis
Honor Choral Festival
November 4, 2022
Open to Middle School (unchanged Voices) and High School Students
Each school should submit one registration. If you have balance issues with your participants, please contact Dr. Stacie Rossow (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE registering.
Registrations are due by Thursday, October 20, 2022
Invoices will be emailed to directors once registration is received. Payment will be brought to the Fesitval (not mailed)
Registration Fees (program will be sent an invoice)
- High School Participants: $30 per student
- Directors: $20
- one director is complimentary with a complete quartet registration
- Chaperones: $20 each
- covers the cost of food for the day (lunch and pizza)
Student Registration fee includes: event T-shirt and lunch and dinner on Friday.
We understand that not all students can afford these opportunities.
If your school is bringing 8 or more students and you have one who is not able to afford the registration,
please contact Dr. Rossow regarding scholarship opportunities
We assume one car per 4 participants. Please plan accordingly. You will be sent a link for vehicles to be registered.
Cost of music is additional and will be purchased by the school.
Dinner is a pizza party– we must be made aware of anyone who cannot eat pizza at time of registration.
Randall Thompson’s Feast of Praise available to ship on short notice. Available at www.beethovenandcompany.com
Contact: email@example.com (850) 894-8700
David Rossow’s Mass for Treble Voices available for digital purchase at www.davidprossow.com
Practice parts will be sent after registration received.
Friday, November 4 (9:00am- 9:00 pm)
- Check in/seating begins at 8:30
- Rehearsals, Coaching Sessions, Recital Hour throughout the day
- Instrumental rehearsal
- Lunch at FAU Dining Hall/ Director’s Luncheon
- Pizza dinner with Q & A session with FAU Students
- Concert 7:00 pm (free admission)
- All students should wear something comfortable for the day of the festival. A shirt will be provided at check in.
- Concert attire will be whatever the school wears as their formal performance attire.
- Additionally, students should have a black folder for the concert. (For the treble ensemble, a binder style would be preferred as the score is sent digitally and nto bound)
Questions? Please contact Dr. Stacie Rossow, firstname.lastname@example.org