New Supplier Information
Supplier Registration – a Payee must be a registered supplier in the University’s financial system to receive payment.
- Complete the New Supplier Application (required)
- IRS W-9 Form (required).
- Independent Contractor Checklist applicable to Individuals or Sole Proprietors only (required)
- Business status from business home state Division of Corporation (required)
- Current local business tax document (required)
- Small/minority/women-owned business certification, if applicable
- Please note: The request for your Social Security Number or other Taxpayer Identification Number by Disbursements is mandated by 26 U.S.C. 6041 and related IRS regulations.
- Supplier submits the completed forms and supplemental documents to the FAU initiating department.
- FAU employee creates the supplier request in Workday and uploads all supporting documents.
- Supplier Administrators will review the supplier request.
- Supplier will receive an enrollment email from FAU to receive payments via ACH (direct deposit).
Foreign/Non-U.S. Citizen Supplier
Contact the Tax Department at email@example.com for requirements to setup a foreign supplier or non-US citizen.
Submitting Invoices to FAU
All invoices are to be emailed to: AccountsPayable@fau.edu.