Taking an online course for the first time can be challenging. We've created this virtual resource page to help you successfully complete any online course you may take during your academic career at FAU. Our eSuccess team is here to support your academic growth beyond one assignment or one course. To achieve your full potential, you must Get Prepared , Study Smarter, and Be More Productive . By reviewing these resources, you will be well on your way to acing your online course.
- Understand your syllabus
- Grab a calendar and get organized
- Attend an eSuccess consultation
- Get comfortable with the technology
- Find your subject tutor and book a session
- Develop a study plan and stick to it
- Find balance as you study by utilizing the FAU's Anxiety ToolBox
- Join a virtual study group or start one of your own
Be More Productive
- Learn how to avoid procrastination
- Set goals each term, focus on executing these goals, and reflect on the impact of your goals on your online academic career or student experience.
Our eSuccess digital library is designed to assist you by providing study tips, academic support as well as student support resources you may need while learning online.
Communicating with Faculty
Tips for Reading College Texts
Managing Test Anxiety
Structure Your Study Time
Do you have questions about online learning resources? Access our eSuccess Online Learning Resource Guide and prepare for a successful online academic journey.