Congratulations on your acceptance to Florida Atlantic University! Now that you are part of the FAU family, take time to review the list of requirements for new students.
There are several steps you must complete in order to finalize the acceptance process before you can register for classes. Log into owldone.fau.edu. Access and complete the admitted student step.
Important: Your admission to FAU is for a specific semester and you must enroll during that term. If you wish to start at another term, you must complete a Change of Entry Date form. Your application and fee are good for three (3) consecutive semesters.
If you have administrative holds, these should be cleared up prior to registering for classes. You can check your holds by logging in to MyFAU account. A hold put on by a specific department can only be removed by that department.
- Admissions Holds: visit or contact the Office of Admissions at 954-236-1012
- Advising Holds: contact your academic advisor
- Registration Holds: visit or contact the Registrar’s Office at 954-236-1010
- Immunization Holds: visit or contact the Immunizations Office at 954-236-1236
- International Student Holds: visit or contact the International Student Services Office at 561-297-3049
- Orientation Holds: contact the orientation office at 561-297-2733