Contracts and Forms

New Students

In order to sign up for housing, log on to the Housing Self Service Portal to fill out a housing contract and submit a one-time non-refundable administration charge.

Returning Residents

In order to sign up for housing, log on to the Housing Self Service Portal to fill out a housing contract.

For more information on how to sign up, visit the on-campus housing page.

Request for Exemption from Residency Requirements

Boca Raton Residency Requirement

All full-time 'first-year to college' students are required to live in University Housing. Students residing with their parent or legal guardian within a 30-mile commutable radius of the campus are exempted from the residency requirement. Exemptions are made for students who are at least 21 years of age, students who are married, students who have a dependent child or students who are US military veterans, returning from a tour of duty. Students who wish to be exempt must apply by July 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester (spring for spring only admitted students).

First-year student Exemption Request Form

Jupiter Residency Requirement

All first year admitted students at the Wilkes Honors College are required to live on-campus for the first two years of their enrollment. Honors College students admitted as a transfer student with an AA degree, earned after high school graduation, or two years of full-time college enrollment, post-high school, are not required to live on campus. Non-Honors College students who attend the Jupiter Campus can also apply for housing but are not required to do so.

Jupiter Exemption Request Form

Release and Appeals Form

The appeals process is designed to assist residents who have serious extenuating circumstances and are seeking the release from their housing contract.

Housing Release and Appeals Form

Damage Bill Appeals

The appeals process is designed to assist Residential students who are concerned about charges assessed to their accounts from the Residence Hall level.

Damage Bill Appeal Process

Contract Cancellation Request Form

Current and future residents may submit a cancellation request form online for either the Boca Raton and Jupiter campus. The Cancellation request form is intended for students who are withdrawing from FAU classes and/or will not attend FAU. If you will remain a FAU student you must submit a Housing Appeal to be considered for release from your housing contract.

*Before you submit a cancellation request, be sure to read the Contract Cancellation paragraph of your housing contract.

Contract Cancellation Request Form

Contract Terms and Conditions