MAKE-UP TESTING FAU STUDENTS
Make-up exams are only available at the request of your instructor, for students who need to test at an alternate time due to unforseen extenuating circumstances occuring during the normal testing time. Please contact your instructor for prior approval before registering for a make-up exam.
- All make-up exams require an appointment. Walk-In testing is not available.
- You must present an Owl Card or valid Government Issued photo ID exactly matching the name you registered, as well as the name your instructor has on file.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- Students are only allowed to use the materials indicated by the instructor on the make-up test form.
- Seating is limited; do not hesitate to book your appointment.
- Direct any questions regarding deadlines, authorized materials, duration, and campus location to your Instructor.
Students requiring accommodations will need to test with the office of Student Accessiblity Services (SAS). For more information, visit https://www.fau.edu/sas/
Schedule your Appointment
By clicking the desired campus below, I agree that I have read and understand that I am registering for a make-up exam to be proctored in-person at the Testing Center. I understand the guidelines in the information listed above including the required ID requirements for in-person testing.