For information or to register for the ACT please visit www.actstudent.org.
The ACT ON-CAMPUS Testing is conducted on the FAU's Boca Raton campus for students who are enrolled, have been admitted, or are applying to FAU and cannot take the ACT on a regularly scheduled test date because the date does not meet FAU deadlines. Reports for students testing at FAU will be sent ONLY to FAU. No student or High School reports are generated and students may not order additional score reports. Florida Atlantic University does not require the Writing section for admission.
- Cost Test Administration Fee:
$90.00 - No Writing
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- You must provide your own calculator. Please visit the ACT website listed above for allowable calculators prior to testing. It is your responsibility to know if you are using an allowable calculator. The testing center will not provide you with one on test day
- If you are taking the ACT ON-CAMPUS with Writing, be aware that it will take approximately 3-4 weeks to receive your writing score. Additionally ONLY FAU will be sent your score. You will NOT be sent a Writing Score Report from the ACT.
- The ACT ON-CAMPUS test is used for admission purposes only. To qualify for scholarships you must take the ACT national test.
- You may not repeat ACT ON-CAMPUS Testing within 60 days of your previous testing.
- ACT Test Preparation is offered through Florida Atlantic University's Test Preparation Department.
Test Center Regulations
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room
What to Bring
A non-expired Photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Driver's License
- State ID Card
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
Allowable calculator - visit www.actstudent.org
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the listed information
above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations
I am now ready to register for the ACT ON-CAMPUS