The ACCUPLACER is accepted for FAU High School programs or Dual Enrollment. - All testing is done in person.
*If you have any questions regarding what exam to take, please contact FAU High or Dual Enrollment before registering for an exam.
FAU High Applicants (must test in person only)
*FAU High allows the Accuplacer/Writeplacer to be taken a maximum of two times. The full battery of exams (Accuplacer/Writeplacer) must be taken in one session before registering for a Retake. Sections cannot be taken individually when you are taking the Accuplacer/Writeplacer for the first time.
- FAU High program limits taking each section of the Accuplacer twice and, both the Accuplacer and WritePlacer are required.
- FAU High school will only accept two score reports
- For FAU High School minimum score consideration click here
- FAU High School New Admissions information can be found at:http://www.fauhigh.fau.edu/admissions/index.php#Timeline
FAU DUAL ENROLLMENT Applicants- NOT FAU HIGH
For FAU Dual Enrollment Applicants, the Accuplacer is available for in-person testing only. The Writeplacer is not required for Dual Enrollment.
OTHER INSTITUTIONS Applicants
VERY IMPORTANT: This is for candidates taking the Accuplacer for Institution other than FAU. Clci Make sure you have followed the Proctored Correspondence Instructions BEFORE Registering at
ACCUPLACER TEST FEES:
Accuplacer Testing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Appointments cannot be rescheduled without additional cost.
$43.50 - Accuplacer AND WritePlacer (all 4 sections)
$33.50 - Accuplacer - 3 Sections
RETAKES - IN PERSON
$11.50 - Accuplacer- Retake 1 Section Only
$23.50 - Accuplacer - Retake 2 Sections Only
$33.50 - Accuplacer- Retake 3 Sections Only
$23.50 - Retake WritePlacer Only
REMOTE OPTION (This option is not available for applicants for FAU High)
$18.50 - Accuplacer- 1 Section
Remote testing requires an additional fee per testing session payable to the proctoring company
Wait Period - You must wait 2 weeks before re-taking the ACCUPLACER test. DAY 1 BEGINS THE DAY AFTER YOUR TEST DATE. Scores will not be considered valid unless 2 weeks have passed.
Timing of Exam
- Accuplacer exams taken in-person are untimed, but limited to the Testing Center closing times.
- Arrival Time - You must be punctual. Late arrivals may not be able to test. Therefore, please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow for checkin..
- Students will print their own score report after the exam is concluded by going to the Accuplacer student portal at www.accuplacer.org.
*For student ID# - please enter the phone number used when registering.
What You Need to Test
A Non-Expired Photo ID, FROM THE LIST BELOW, is required OF THE TEST TAKER, (no matter the age) must be presented prior to testing. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will not test without a valid, non-expired PHOTO ID from the list below. The TEST TAKER'S photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. IE: Double or hyphenated last names. If the ID that you are using on test day has 2 last names, then you MUST register using BOTH last names.
ID IS REQUIRED FOR TESTING.
Listed below are the ONLY acceptable forms of test taker's photo identification. The ID presented must be the original document. (N o photocopies or pictures presented on phones will be accepted):
Students must present an original photo ID document with a signature, from the list below-
**SCHOOL ID's ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Current Non-Expired Driver's License
- State Approved Non-Expired ID (http://www.flhsmv.gov/) - ALL AGES MINORS INCLUDED
- Military ID
- Current Non-Expired Passport
- Tribal ID Card
**If you do not one of the acceptable ID's listed above, please email email@example.com BEFORE REGISTERING for test.**
Any minors testing in-person must bring the required signed PARENT RESPONSIBILTY FORM
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the "Register Now" Button I agree that I have read and understand that I am registering for the Accuplacer exam to be proctored in-person. I understand the guidelines in the information listed above including the required ID requirements for in-person testing. If I am testing in-person (for FAU High Only), I acknowledge that I am required to bring the required completed parent responsiblity form.
**DO NOT ENTER A HOTMAIL, MSN, Palmbeachcountyschools.ORG, or OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS IN THE EMAIL FIELD WHEN REGISTERING.**