Minor in Artificial Intelligence
- 12-credits minor program.
- The minor requires 4 courses which have not been counted in any other minor or certificate within the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Students cannot apply for both Minor in AI and the Certificate in AI.
- Students will select one of the two tracks: Development track or Applications track. The Development track is intended for students proficient in programming who will develop new algorithms and mechanisms in AI. The Applications track is open to students who have introductory programming skills and are interested to learn how to use the tools and algorithms of AI.
- Students must satisfy the prerequisites required for each course in the certificate program.
- The average GPA of all four courses counted in the program must be 3.0 or better.
- The minor is awarded upon graduation from a graduate program at FAU.