Welcome to the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering (CEGE). We offer the following three ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited undergraduate programs:
- BSCV - Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- BSEV - Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- BSGE - Bachelor of Science in Geomatics Engineering
Additionally, we offer the following two graduate programs:
- MSCV - Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Transportation and Environmental Engineering
Yan Yong, Ph.D.
Department Chair and Professor
Ranked Among the Best Undergraduate Computer Science Programs in 2022
Ranked Among the Best Undergraduate Computer Science Programs in 2021
Proud to be recognized for our diversity by the ASEE Diversity Program
Proud member of ABET, the premiere accreditation agency for natural science, computing, engineering and engineering technology.
Proud member of SACSCOC, the regional accreditation agency of degree-granting higher education institutions.