Register Here: Zoom Link
A Discussion of The Constitution: The role of the Judicial Branch and Exercising your Constitutional Right to Vote
Panelists include Justice Barbara Pariente (Supreme Court of Florida 1997-2018), Judge Cymonie Rowe (Florida’s 15th Judicial Circuit), Judge Daliah Weiss (Florida’s 15th Judicial Circuit), and Prof. Mark Tunick (FAU).
Thursday, Sept 17, 6:00-7:30pm
Click the Zoom link HERE
The event is co-sponsored by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
Previous Constitution Day Events
- 2019 Constitution Day Symposium
- 2018 Constitution Day Symposium on the First Amendment: Immigration and the First Amendment
- 2018 Constitution Day Events
- 2016 Constitution Day Events
- 2015 Constitution Day Events
- 2015 Constitution Day Essay Contest
- 2015 Constitution Day Brain Bowl
- 2015 Keynote Lecture
- 2015 Keynote Lecture with Audio