WELCOME TO FAU PRE LAW UNIVERSITY SERVICES (PLUS)
PLUS offers a starting point and ongoing support for students who are considering law school. Along with our partners across campus, we coordinate and provide a variety of services to aid students in three objectives:
- Exploring the legal field
- Identifying FAU resources
- Building a foundation for law school applications. PLUS pre-law advisors also advise students about their law school applications.
College of Arts and Letters
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (Pre-Law Track)
- Certificate in Ethics, Law, and Society
- Legal History Concentration
College of Business
- Dr. Richard Gendler, Professor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Arflin, Esq., Adjunct Instructor and Advisor, Undergraduate Law Journal email@example.com
- Business Law Minor
College of Social Work & Criminal Justice
Wilkes Honor College
Get connected! Join panel discussions, workshops, and other events with attorneys and fellow Pre-Law Owls. PAD General information: https://www.pad.org/page/aboutpad.
With numerous guest speakers, LSAT prep, food, and fun, Phi Alpha Delta is a great organization to join if you wish to pursue a career in law or if you want to challenge yourself and make lifelong friends! We want nothing but success for each of our members and work diligently to ensure their growth. If you’re interested, please fill out our Google form below: https://goo.gl/forms/LkTXM6BZnsAEBEf83.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-Year Action Guide for FAU Pre-Law Undergrads
- Spring 2019 Issue of PreLaw Magazine
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) administers the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAC also processes academic credentials through their Credential Assembly Service (CAS) for law school applicants. Learn More.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Law School Applications
- Florida Law Schools
- Pre Law Electives at FAU
- Honors College Electives at FAU