Check Your Financial Aid Status
After you have applied for financial aid, check often the status of your financial aid. You may have messages from the Office of Student Financial Aid in regards to missing information, offers and satisfactory academic progress.
Video Instructions on How to Check Your Financial Aid Status
STEP 1: Access Financial Aid section on FAU Self-Service via MYFAU
STEP 2: Accepting Offers within FAU Self-Service
- Click/tap the "Financial Aid Status" tile
From the Financial Aid Status screen, you will be able to view:
- Student Requirements (missing documents)
- Financial Aid Offer
- Academic Progress
- If you will not be attending FAU, please DECLINE all financial aid offers. If you do not decline all financial aid offers, you will be fee liable for the courses in which you are enrolled.
- You may accept a partial amount of a financial aid offer by entering the amount in the "Accept Partial Amount" field.
- Once you have made a decision on your financial aid offer, no further updates can be made online. Adjustments to offers will require students to submit a revision form.
- In some cases, if you will be enrolled for only one term and the offer is for more than one term, then a offer revision request may be required to update the offer (i.e. Seniors graduating in the Fall term).
- Financial Aid funds are disbursed after the drop/add deadline of each semester. Tuition and other charges posted to your student account will be deducted first. If a credit balance results, the student will receive a refund. Students are encouraged to sign-up for direct deposit.