Professor | Research Interests - Wireless Communications & Statistical Decision Theory
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
777 Glades Road, EE 415
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- Wireless Communications
- Statistical Decision Theory
- Satellite and Mobile Communication Systems
- Array Processing
- Radar Signal Processing
V. Aalo, C. Mukasa, and G. Efthymoglou, “Effect of mobility on the outage and BER performances of digital transmissions over Nakagami-m fading channels”, IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech, vol.65, no. 4, pp. 2715-2721, April 2016.
- V. Aalo, K. Peppas, G. Efthymoglou, "Performance of CA-CFAR Detectors in Nonhomogeneous Positive Alpha-Stable Clutter", IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronics Systems, vol.51, no. 3, pp. 2027-2038, July 2015.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- C. Mukasa, V. Aalo and G. P. Efthymoglou, “Performance Analysis of a Mobile receiver in a Field of Poisson interferers,” 2017 38th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium, Newark, Sept. 2017.
- C. Mukasa, V. Aalo, and G. Efthymoglu, “On the performance of dual-hop network with a mobile relay in a Nakagami fading environment”, 21st International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD 2016), Toronto, Canada, 23-25 October, 2016.
- C. Mukasa, V. Aalo, and G. Efthymoglu, “Exacts distributions for aggregate interference in wireless networks with a Poisson field of interferers”, 2016 IEEE 12th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing (WiMob 2016), Manhattan, New York, 17-19 October, 2016.
- K. Peppas, and G. Efthymoglou, and V. Aalo, “Exact and asymptotic analysis of dual-hop AF systems in Nakagami-m fading with Rayleigh interferers”, 2016 European Conference on Neyworks and Communications (EuCNC), Athens, Greece, 27-30 June, 2016.