Mission and Core Values
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management aspires to ignite purpose and passion in our students to become socially responsible and globally engaged leaders. We will challenge ourselves and our students, to accept and act upon our responsibility, to be role models who learn and act to create meaningful and impactful change at FAU and beyond.
From recruitment to graduation, we create inclusive, diverse and transformative learning environments through innovative and quality programs, services and holistic support. Our outcomes-based approach to learning and development equips students with essential skills and tools to achieve academic success, personal well-being, and meaningful careers.
We're All About Students
The Division of Student Affairs core values are:
- Diversity: Intentional awareness and inclusion
- Innovation: Striving for creative solutions and continuous improvement
- Integrity: Accountability to divisional goals and professional standards
- Collaboration: Shared programs, services, and governance to achieve maximum benefit
- Leadership: Students, staff, structures, by teaching, learning, acting...model the way
- Wellness: Care for self, care for others, care for community