Technical Service Requests
Veterinary Service staff is well trained and can provide experimental services as requested by research personnel depending on the skill set of each individual technician.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Management of rodent breeding colonies
- Tissue collection for genotyping
- Application of identification methods
- Compound administration (e.g. injections, gavaging)
- Necropsy/tissue collection
- Along with other experimental procedures.
The service will be charged on an hourly basis with a 15-minute period as the shortest time interval billable. Other service fees might apply as outlined in the service fee table.