Connect With the World
The Research Communications team leads strategy, planning and production of campaigns to share stories about the research and scholarly activity happening at Florida Atlantic. Using a variety of platforms from print to social to digital and more, the team disseminates the news and highlights why research is vital to the community.
They also support researchers by educating and informing faculty, staff and students about the division’s services, programs and events, elevating the division’s overall image.
Email us at email@example.com.
- What are my communications objectives?
- What are my key messages?
- Who is my audience?
- What communications strategies should we implement?
- How are we communicating?
- What type of budget do I have to work with?
What We Offer
- Strategic communications counsel
- Website support
- Design services
- Content development
- Social media
- Animated videos
- Research-related special projects
- Submit a work request
- Set up a meeting to discuss
- Contact a DOR Communications team member
- Just ask us
- Bribe us with a cup of coffee