FAU’s Clinical Research Unit
FAU’s Clinical Research Unit’s (CRU) mission is to provide researchers at FAU with the facilities, tools, training, services and guidance to conduct high-quality clinical research.
The CRU is a state-of-the-art core research space specifically designed to conduct clinical research, clinical trials, longitudinal studies and patient-outcomes-oriented research projects.
Here’s How the CRU Can Help:
- Advises on study design and feasibility
- Assistance with Institutional Review Board (IRB) submissions
- Comply with federal, state and institutional regulatory compliance guidelines
- Provide access to research exam rooms
- Recruitment and consent of participants
- Administration of research tests and procedures
- Collection of data and specimen collection
- Shipping of biological samples
- Report of safety and research results
With the support of our services, researchers can move forward with developing and testing new technologies, treatment and procedures to improve the lives of patients throughout the worldwide.