Clinical Trials and Research Studies
Are you interested in becoming involved in one of our ongoing clinical trials or health research studies?
Every study is unique, so if you're interested in participating it's best to contact our research team. Our team will provide details on all critical information regarding the study and your participation. They will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
Your participation is important to us so we try to be flexible to your schedule. We are open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm at the Clinical Research Unit on the Boca Raton campus.
Studies Seeking Participants
FAU Researchers are actively recruiting for the following studies:
- In-Vehicle Sensors to Detect Cognitive Change in Older Adults
- FLDOH Long-Term Health Impacts of Harmful Algal Bloom Exposure
- Aerosols from cyanobacterial blooms: exposures and health effects in a highly exposed population (CDC)
- Technology-based Systems to Measure Dual-task (motor-cognitive) Performance as a Biomarker for Early Detection of Alzheimer's disease
- Microbiome in aging Gut and Brain (MiaGB) Study
Contact FAU Clinical Research Unit
Main Number: 561-297-4631
Clinic Cell Number: 561-235-4467