Welcome to FAU! We’re excited that you’ve selected FAU as your educational destination! The time is now to get Owldone – this means completing the checklist items found in your Owldone portal. Here are the most important steps remaining to be Owldone:
1. Submit your non-refundable $200 deposit for first-year in college students or non-refundable $100 deposit for transfers in the Owldone portal.
- Check deadlines when your deposit must be paid.
- If you submit your deposit past the deadline, we cannot guarantee you a seat in the term for which you were admitted.
2. Get Owldone by completing these steps through our online onboarding portal:
- Verify personal information
- Register for orientation
- Upload immunization documentation
- Apply for housing and a meal plan
- Complete EZ Advising, or if you have 30+ credit hours, schedule an appointment with an academic advisor
- Complete immigration requirements
- Register for your classes
- Set up your FAU Alert and emergency contacts