The IBC Registration Process is Moving to BioRAFT:
To register your project with the IBC:
- Contact the IBC coordinator to register your laboratory as a handler of biohazardous materials in BioRAFT: email@example.com.
- You will receive an email from BioRAFT detailing the process for registering with the IBC.
- PIs may delegate the registration process to another laboratory member.
- Answer the questions in BioRAFT following the prompts.
- To submit the registration, the PI must certify the data by clicking on the “certify” button on the Biological Summary page and initialing the statements.
All laboratories at FAU should be registered in BioRAFT through EH&S.
As of October 1, 2021, all new and renewed IBC registrations must be submitted through BioRAFT.
All existing IBC registrations are valid until their listed expiration dates. Any amendments to existing registrations can be made using the forms below.
Administrative Amendment Form: Use this form to change personnel, project title, or funding information.
Biological Materials Amendment Form: Use this form to add to or modify an approved project.
Email completed forms and report issues with the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.