Welcome to FAU SciShield
EH&S is pleased to introduce a new tool at FAU for the management of a variety of compliance areas including:
Hazardous Waste Management
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for chemicals
Medical Monitoring for animal Research
and much more
The link to the live SciShield site is here . (Authorized FAU Personnel only)
EH&S offers 1:1 consultations with user. Just contact one of our team members below for assistance.
Tools and contact information are provided below.
Quick Start Guides for SciShield Users:
- Platform - Quick Start Guide
- ChemTracker Module - Quick Start Guide
- ChemTracker Module - Chemical Sharing - Quick Start Guide
- Inspection Module - Quick Start Guide
- Rad Management Module - Quick Start Guide
- Rad Management Module - Rad Registration - Quick Start Guide
- Rad Registration - Quick Start Guide
Check back to this page for more information in the future.
EH&S contacts for SciShield:
Josanne Hollingsworth-Maida - Laboratory Safety Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Simoneau - EHS Systems Coordinator - email@example.com
Bill Ware - Environmental Compliance and Fire Safety Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Novembre - Biological Safety Officer/Assistant Director EH&S - email@example.com
Wendy Ash Graves - Director, EH&S, firstname.lastname@example.org