It is Florida Atlantic University's aspiration to pursue, with unbridled ambition, the intention of becoming the country's fastest-improving public research university.
The institution developed the Strategic Plan to attract many collaborators for the mutual benefit of Florida Atlantic and its external constituents. The plan captures the direction that the University can follow to nationally differentiate itself.
- We will recruit and retain the highest talent in faculty, staff and students.
- Our programs will develop in focal areas, known as Pillars and Platforms.
- We will concentrate on very strategic capital facilities projects.
- The organizational efficiency of the university will be greatly enhanced.
- Most importantly we will “budget to the plan” not “plan to the budget.”
Strategic Plan 2015-2025
FAU Planning Forum