What is LinkedIn Learning:
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform assisting active FAU students, faculty, and staff to discover and develop skills through an online library of high-quality expert-led videos and courses. It has unique insights and will provide a more personalized learning experience with instructional content relevant to your professional interests and goals.
You can access courses anywhere, anytime, from your mobile devices and main computer. Available for both iOS and Android.
- Complement coursework and reduce skill gaps
- Learn skills to increase career readiness
- Increase knowledge for projects
- Enrich course content
- Promote classroom engagement
- Enhance curriculum with new resources
- Coming Soon! All required Training from Human Resources needs to be completed in Owlsley's Classroom, FAU's learning management system.
- Explore additional resources to increase skills
- Learn new skillsets for your role
Did You Know?
Whether you are a student or a faculty member, the FAU Career Center can help you maximize your LinkedIn Learning account. The FAU Career Center provides specialized training to help you gain the most from your account or help you best integrate LinkedIn Learning into your curriculum. To learn more, don’t hesitate to contact the FAU Career Center at email@example.com with the Subject Line: LinkedIn Learning Assistance.