SIGN UP FOR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING
The housing contract for Spring 2021 will be available starting on October 1 at 8:30 a.m. Students may access the Spring 2021 housing contract through the Housing Self Service portal. Housing assignments for new spring 2021 residents will be sent to students FAU email accounts starting in early December. Please note that students who are required to live on-campus will be assigned first.
We encourage all students to sign up early for on-campus housing. Housing does fill up quickly. The contract date is a consideration in the housing assignment process.
email@example.com to inquire if they are able to be added to the waiting list.
Students applying for Spring 2021 follow the steps below:
- Login to the Housing Self Service Portal with your username and password. (NOTE: You must have a FAUNetID and password.)
- Click on the Application term and the blue Apply button to start your application.
- Read through the terms and conditions of the contract before agreeing to it! Very important – the FAU Housing Agreement is a legally binding document. It is similar to a lease, so do not submit unless you read and agree to the terms stating that you want to live on campus. Print a copy of the contract for your own records.
- The next few web pages will be the Housing Contract questions page. Answer all Housing Contract questions as these answers are very important to us.
- For Spring 2021 term You will select a meal plan if you are a first time to college student or preference a residence hall which requires a meal plan.
- A non-refundable administration charge of $100 is required for all first time applicants or students who had a break in their semester housing for an academic semester. (We accept all major credit cards and electronic check as payment.)
- Upon successful completion and submission of your online contract, you will receive an email confirming your contract was completed. Please check your FAU email account for the confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation your submission failed. We will not be able to process your contract and you will have to resubmit the contract.
Important Tips for New Students:
- Spaces are limited and fill up quickly, so sign up early.
- Housing placement is prioritized to students who are outside of 30 miles from campus and are required to reside on-campus. Students who are from within 30 miles of the Boca Raton campus will be assigned housing after all students who are not from a commutable distance have been assigned.
- There are very few single rooms, and we cannot guarantee single rooms for everyone who makes the request. The earlier you sign up, the better your chances will be to get your priority building or room type.
- The housing contract covers only the Spring 2021 semester; you are responsible for the term of the contract.
- Students living in the residence halls are required to participate in the Campus Meal Plan Program. For information, please visit our Dining Services page.
- If you plan to request special housing considerations based upon a disability or health concern, you must register with Student Accessibility Services (SAS). In order to register, you must submit an SAS Application for Support Services and appropriate documentation of your disability. You must have registered with SAS by November 1 for Spring, for your request to be considered.
- We are unable to match roommates for the Spring 2021 semester.