Residence Halls at Jupiter
The residence halls provide a comfortable living environment where the intellectual and social life of the Honors College is extended. Educational and cultural programming complements the classroom experience and underscores the commitment of the College to the development of a vital "living and learning" community. On-campus living is mandatory for the first two years of enrollment.
Each bedroom is equipped with unlimited access Ethernet connections and basic cable television service. The residence halls also offer a multipurpose room with large-screen TV and free laundry facilities.
Features for each room include an extra-long bed (36" X 80" extra-long twin mattress), desk, chair and dresser. Residents may bring a small refrigerator and/or microwave. Refrigerators should be 3.6 cubic feet or smaller and have a maximum of 400 watts at 120 volts. Microwave ovens should be 1.4 cubic feet capacity or smaller and have a maximum of 1,100 watts at 120 volts.
Enhancing the student experience, the residence halls are located adjacent to the campus recreation field, dining facilities, Roger Dean Stadium, and Abacoa Center!
Amenities and Dimensions
Our residence hall amenities include:
- Double rooms shared by two students and one restroom, with a shared closet
- Single rooms within the four person suite and one restroom
- 24-hour desk operation in Residence Hall 3
- Multipurpose room
- Mail and package service in Residence Hall 3
- Laundry room
- Basic Cable TV via streaming
- Wireless and Ethernet internet access
Mattress (all rooms): 36" x 80" extra-long twin
- Single room ending in A or D - 12' x 9'
- Single room ending in B or C - 10'6" x 10'6"
- Shared double room - 12 ½ x 19 ½