Nisha Bubna, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Nisha Bubna, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship Director and Assistant Professor of ObGyn. She is responsible for overseeing the education of the medical students in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Bubna is a board-certified ObGyn with many years of experience in various clinical settings. She is the faculty advisor of the ObGyn Interest Group and Medical Students for Choice.
Dr. Bubna is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG), and a member of the Association of Professors of Gynecologists and Obstetricians (APGO).
- 2001-2005: Resident, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
- 1997-2001: M.D., New York Medical College
- 1993-1996: B.A. Molecular and Cell Biology, The University of California at Berkeley
- 2020-present: Assistant Professor of ObGyn , ObGyn Clerkship Director, Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 2019-2021: ObGyn Physician, Florida Atlantic University Student Health Services, Boca Raton, FL
- 2018-2020: Physician Specialist Consultant, Professional Disability Associates, LLC
- 2011-2017: ObGyn Hospitalist, Kaiser Permanente (The Permanente Medical Group), San Leandro, CA
- 2005-2011: Generalist, ObGyn, Kaiser Permanente (The Permanente Medical Group), Fremont, CA