Psychiatric Services

CAPS does not currently provide psychiatric services.  If you are seeking psychiatric evaluation or medication managment your counselor can assist with referrals to psychiatric providers at Student Health Services or in the community. 

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

CAPS does not provide ADD/ADHD medication. Your CAPS counselor or our Community Resource Specialist can assist you in connecting you with a provider in the community that can better serve your needs. In addition, you can contact CAPS and request our psychiatric referral sheet for providers in the community.

Communication between CAPS clinicians and outside psychiatric providers

CAPS clinicians and outside psychiatric providers may request a release of information from you allowing them to consult with each other if needed to coordinate your care.