How to Submit via IRBNet
The new regulations impact studies approved on or after the proposed implementation date of January 21, 2019. For new studies, expect to see updated forms and templates adopting the revised changes. Further OHRP guidance documents to follow as it becomes available.
All studies being submitted to the IRB must be submitted electronically through IRBNet. All forms and templates are located in the IRBNet system. IRBNet is one of the industry's leading Institutional Review Board (human subjects research) software programs, and provides electronic protocol management, on-line submissions and many other important features to the FAU research community. In addition to being an intuitive system, IRBNets secure web-based solution is accessible anytime, anywhere.
- How to REGISTER as a new user.
- How to SUBMIT a new IRB application via IRBNet (visual tutorial).
- STEPS TO SUBMIT a new application via IRBNet (written instructions).
- How to SIGN IRBNet submissions for Deans, Department Chairs and other Signatory Officials.
- How to submit AMENDMENTS, CONTINUING REVIEWS or any additional information to my IRB.
- How to submit CITI TRAINING CERTIFICATES in IRBNet.
Video TutorialsTo view video tutorials, go to: irbnetresources.org. Then, using the log-in information below, log into the FAU resources page:
- Username: fauresearch
- Password: boca1t
- Go to: