With a variety of class options including Yoga, Zumba, Cycling, Kickboxing, Strength and more... FAU Group Fitness has the perfect class to meet your schedule and style! Our motivating and educated instructors will provide challenging exercises and intensity options to help all participants reach individual fitness goals.
What to Know:
- Each group fitness class requires pre-registration.
- Registration opens 4 HOURS before the start of each class -- Register online at
, or click the 'REGISTER NOW' button below!
- Pre-registered participants must arrive on-time, or risk losing their spot in class to participants on the standby list.
- Entry into group fitness classes will not be permitted 5 minutes after the start of each class. After 5 minutes the class will be closed and no additional participants will be permitted to enter.
Check out our Virtual Group Fitness Schedule below!
GROUP FITNESS CLASS REGISTRATION
Registration opens 4 HOURS before the start of each class!
*Note: If you attempt to register and see the following error message: "There are no instances available at this time"
, that likely means you are trying to register too early. Come back and try again once registration is open, 4 hours before each class.
- Dance Fusion:
- Bust a move in this fun-filled, upbeat, blended dance class! Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned dancer, Dance Fusion allows you to work on your moves for anything from Salsa to Hip-hip, incorporating a variety of genres of music while building stamina and endurance. Come for an exciting approach to cardio in this high energy class!
- Experience a Latin-based dance class that incorporates easy to learn movements for anyone and everyone! Using unique moves, high energy, and motivating music, participants can dance away their stress. Zumba is a “feel-happy” workout that is great for the body and the mind!
- a people-inspired dance fitness program that combines explosive dance movements with bodyweight toning that tone and sculpt your body. In MixxedFit®, we work out to all genres of music (hip hop, top 40, rock and everything in between). Our choreography is simple, repetitive and easy to follow, which means you can naturally increase your level of intensity during your workout. You can focus on getting lost in the music rather than having to follow complicated dance steps.
Group Fitness Instructors