Faculty Academic Information Reporting
The FAIR system is a faculty designed and developed application that enables the easiest possible collection of academic information by or about faculty. The system consists of different modules that enable the collection of information. Some of those modules include:
- OMB- A21 Federal Effort reporting.
- Entry of Publications, presentations, and other scholarly activities in an organized and orderly categorization structure.
- Curriculum management required by NSF and NIH.
- Scholarship information and detailed course information including student assessments
- The organization of information that can be used by faculty members for their tenure and promotion process.
- Scholarship and different effort reporting data.
|Cluster||Report||Description||Due Date||Resonsible Person||Commets|
FAIR (Faculty Academic Information Reporting)
|Summer Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Summer 2021||March 14, 2022||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Fall Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Fall 2021||June 17th, 2022||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Spring Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Spring 2022||TBA||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Annual Assignments 2021-2022||Faculty Annual Assignments Before Fall 2021||July 10, 2021||Academic Department Heads & Faculty||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|