Faculty Academic Information Reporting
FAIR system is a faculty designed and developed application that enables the easiest possible collection of academic information by or about faculty. The system consists of different modules that enable the collection of information. Some of those modules include:
- OMB- A21 Federal Effort reporting.
- Entry of Publications, presentations, and other scholarly activities in an organized and orderly categorization structure.
- Curriculum management required by NSF and NIH.
- Scholarship information and detailed course information including student assessments
- The organization of information that can be used by faculty members for their tenure and promotion process.
- Scholarship and different effort reporting data.
|Cluster||Report||Description||Due Date||Resonsible Person||Commets|
FAIR (Faculty Academic Information Reporting)
|Summer Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Summer,2019||January 31, 2020||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Fall Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Fall,2019||August 21,2020||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Spring Activity Report||Faculty Activity report for Spring,2020||October 2, 2020||Academic Department Heads||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|
|Annual Assignments 2020-2021||Faculty Annual Assignments Before Fall,2020||July 11, 2020||Academic Department Heads & Faculty||Data is Provided by IEA for report completion|