Are you a first-year student needing academic advice?

Are you a transfer student needing academic advice? Group advisement sessions are offered for transfer students during the orientation program. All transfer students with fewer than 30 credit hours are advised through the Office of University Advising Services. Check the appropriate college’s website for details regarding individual advising appointments.

Do you need career advisement or help selecting a major?

Undergraduate Student Academic Advising Services Offices: