Career consulting involves brief immediate assistance provided by paraprofessionals with an emphasis on information giving and receiving.
The FAU Career Center has same-day career consulting hours which do not require an appointment*. Career consulting is a consultation with a career consultant on any related career concern(s):
- Choosing a major and/or career path
- Co-op & internship program
- Resume & cover letter critique
- Salary negotiations
- Interviewing tips
- Applying to Graduate school
- Information about the FAU Professional Mentor program
- General occupational information
career consultants are available for same-day career consulting:
Boca Raton Campus:
Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. in SU-80 Bldg., 220
Tuesday - Thursday, from 1 - 4 p.m. in LA Bldg., Rm.109
Wednesdays, from 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. in SR Bldg., Rm. 108
*This service is on a first come, first served basis.