Academic advising support available to navigate through the program with academic success and individual flight plans for each year. Advisors will help students make every course count, so they can graduate on time and be prepared for a job upon graduation.
- Continuous advising until graduation.
- Seamless transition from PBSC or BC to the FAU Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science.
- Assistance to a swift progress to graduation.
State College Transfers
If you have earned less than 60 credits or have not completed your AA/AS degree meet with your state college and FAU advisors to determine the proper course selections and get information about HSI program resources that are available to you.
- If you have earned less than 30 credits meet with a University advisor and the College of Engineering and Computer Science HSI program coordinator.
- After 30 or more credits meet with a College of Engineering and Computer Science advisor.