Volunteer With Us!
The Benefits of Volunteering with Us:
- Satisfaction of helping others
- Making new friends
- Learning about different life experiences
- Improving interpersonal skills
- Increasing self-esteem
- Gaining work experience
- Enhancing your resume
- Volunteer hours can be recorded on your college transcript.
- Volunteer hours can be used as service points for campus organizations.
Types of Volunteering Opportunities:
Takes comprehensive lecture notes for hearing impaired, physical impaired, or learning disabled students.
Oversees administration of exams for students with varying disabilities.
Reads textbooks and library research materials on tape for visually impaired and learning disabled students. Can be done in the privacy of your own home, with flexible hours.
Writes down information dictated by a visually impaired, physically impaired, or learning disabled student.
For more information please contact Rebecca Eagan, Notetaking Coordinator, at:
by email at email@example.com or (561) 297 3880