About Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services collaborates with the institution’s diverse community to ensure that all aspects of campus life — learning, working and living — are universally accessible. The center provides the institution with resources, education and direct services so that individuals with disabilities may have a greater opportunity to achieve equity and excellence in education.
Student Accessibility Services strives to be a nationally distinguished leader for accessibility resources, offering comprehensive services in a student centered environment. We are committed to providing quality and comprehensive individualized services and state-of-the-art assistive technology while adapting to the dynamic needs of the diverse student population of Florida Atlantic University. SAS seeks to form collaborations that promote an inclusive learning environment for students, social, academic, and career success.
- Inclusion: Equity and excellence for all students
- Diversity: Embracing & appreciating all abilities/differences
- Student Success: Encouraging growth and development
- Empowerment: Building motivation and confidence for success
- Innovation: Embracing and developing new ideas
- Advocacy: Empowering students
- Collaboration: Forging success through team work