The Student Accessibility Services office collaborates with the institution’s diverse community to ensure that all aspects of campus life — learning, working and living — are universally accessible. The center provides the institution with resources, education and direct services so that individuals with disabilities may have a greater opportunity to achieve equity and excellence in education.
The Office for Students with Disabilities/ AccessABILITY Center strives to be a nationally distinguished leader for accessibility resources, offering comprehensive services in a student centered environment. We are committed to providing quality and comprehensive individualized services and state-of-the-art assistive technology while adapting to the dynamic needs of the diverse student population of Florida Atlantic University. The OSD/AC seeks to form collaborations that promote an inclusive learning environment for students, social, academic, and career success.
- Inclusion: Equity and excellence for all students
- Diversity: Embracing & appreciating all abilities/differences
- Student Success: Encouraging growth and development
- Empowerment: Building motivation and confidence for success
- Innovation: Embracing and developing new ideas
- Advocacy: Empowering students
- Collaboration: Forging success through team work