Q&A Sessions for Newly Admitted International Students
These special virtual sessions are for newly admitted international students to assist new students in transitioning successfully to Florida Atlantic University. You will have a chance to get your questions and concerns answered during our Q&A sessions. Each session will be approximately 60 minutes. You are required to register to join the session.
Schedule for Fall 2022 New Students
Information + Q&A Sessions will be held every two weeks* on Thursdays from May 19, 2022, to August 4, 2022 (a total of seven sessions).
The topics and dates for each information session are as follows:
- Making Visa Appointment - Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Onboarding - Thursday, June 2, 2022*
- Money Matters - Thursday, June 9, 2022*
- Housing - Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Health Insurance - Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Student Dynamics - Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Employment - Thursday, August 4, 2022
Time: 9 A.M. – 10 P.M. (EST Time Zone)
*Session 2 & 3 will be one week apart.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.