Q&A Sessions for Newly Admitted International Students
These special virtual sessions are for newly admitted international students to assist new students in transitioning successfully to Florida Atlantic University. You will have a chance to get your questions and concerns answered during our Q&A sessions. Each session will be approximately 60 minutes. You are required to register to join the session.
Click the blue box below to register!
Schedule for Spring 2023 New Students
Information + Q&A Sessions will be held every two weeks on Fridays from Spetember 23, 2022, to December 16, 2022 (a total of seven sessions).
The topics for each information sessions are.
- September 23, 2022 - Making Visa Appointment and Prepare for Visa Interview
- October 7, 2022 - Transportation and Student Dynamics
- October 21, 2022 - Onboarding: How to Remove Holds, Register for Classes, and More
- November 4, 2022 - Money Matters: How to Pay Tuition Fees, On-campus Jobs, and More
- November 18, 2022 - Housing
- December 2, 2022 - Health Insurance
- December 16, 2022 - FAU Academic Calendar and Important Deadlines
Time: 9 A.M. – 10 A.M. (EST Time Zone)
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.