Q&A Sessions for Newly Admitted International Students
These special virtual sessions are for newly admitted international students to assist new students in transitioning successfully to Florida Atlantic University. You will have a chance to get your questions and concerns answered during our Q&A sessions. Each session will be approximately 60 minutes. You are required to register to join the session.
Click the blue box below to register!
Schedule for Summer 2023 New Students
Information + Q&A Sessions will be held every two weeks on Fridays from February 17, 2023, to April 28, 2023 (a total of six sessions).
The topics for each information sessions are.
- February 17, 2023 - FAU Academic Calendar and Important Deadlines
- March 3, 2023 - Making Visa Appointment and Prepare for Visa Interview
- March 17, 2023 - Onboarding: How to Remove Holds, Register for Classes, and More
- March 31, 2023 - Money Matters: How to Pay Tuition Fees, On-campus Jobs, and More
- April 14, 2023 - Housing and Transportation
- April 28, 2023 - Health Insurance
Time: 9 A.M. – 10 A.M. (EST Time Zone)
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session Documents Will Be Available Here
Last Term's Past Session Recordings