Center for Global Engagement
We are reviewing the latest SEVP guidance and will communicate with international students and other University stakeholders via email.
Established in 2016, the Center for Global Engagement (#GlobalFAU) provides unique and comprehensive international expertise through oversight of several service departments and areas, a multitude of global engagement activities anad outreach, and signature events.
The Center for Global Engagement coordinates activities that strengthen the university Global Perspectives and Participation Platform.
Global Engagement Activities and Outreach
- International partnerships that promote academic collaborations and exchange
- University-related global travel policies and protocols
- Fulbright and other prestigious award/scholarship programs
- International alumni development
- International recruitment outside of the United States
- Academic support for International Teaching Assistants
- Global student engagement initiatives
- Peace Corps Prep Certificate Program